Monday, August 22, 2011

shoe fetish

I have a thing for shoes. For me. And now it appears I'll have a thing for shoes for my little girl. I couldn't resist these little adorable shoes from Old Navy.

IMG_9584_shoes.jpg

IMG_9585_shoes.jpg

And notice the new closet knobs? Those were from Hobby Lobby. I love them and hope I can score a few more for a changing table/dresser redo. I found a perfect one last weekend, but it was a little too old and shaky for my liking. With a little bit of love it could have been gorgeous...

Oh and here's a peak at the fabric I've been basing the room design around:

IMG_9587_shoes.jpg

6 comments:

Kelly said...

is that fabric liberty of london?

carrie said...

love, love, and love!!

daisygirl said...

Love the fabric! Same colors that I used for Layla's nursery, and also for her big girl room too! I LOVE the slippers-they are very popular up here. There's a brand called Robbeez that make the CUTEST ones you'll ever see and lots of styles.

embee said...

ummm, where did you find a hobby lobby? are you holding out on me???

Jennifer said...

The cutest slows ever! And I love the fabric.

tinkerwiththis said...

kelly - the fabric is a sheet set I bought at tjmaxx!

marybeth - no holding out on you, although, next time you're meeting your sister in syracuse, you two will definitely have to head over to hobby lobby...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...