Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Some quiet time

is what I really needed this morning. I have a great fantastic wonderful friend in town for a few days, but due to my preggers exhaustive state, I've been sitting out on the day trips. Today she and her husband went to Boston/Salem and with the wedding coming up this weekend, I knew a long day like that would just wear me out for good. Tomorrow we'll be hanging out though, so no worries.

In the meantime, I spent a little quiet time making my wedding jewelry {not my wedding, rather, the wedding I'll be photographing on Saturday!} and these this morning:

IMG_8504_jewelry.jpg

IMG_8514_jewelry.jpg

As soon as these next couple of weeks are over, I'll be listing them in my etsy shop. In fact, I have several new things to list, which is on my to-do list, which is rather long and tiring to look at...

2 comments:

embee said...

I want to pick one out before you list them. They're adorable! Get on that list girl, so I can buy one!!!!

Unknown said...

OOh! I love these more than the wooden medallions! I likey! Way to go. I wish my quiet time also included productive crafting. I usually lay on the couch half dead and read a book. Working on changing that!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...