Saturday, May 28, 2011

big project reveal: wait for it...

IMG_6096_bebe.jpg

Well, I mentioned I was working on a project that's been really taking it out of me, and oh yeah, it's making a person! Which is exhausting, just so you know.

We've known for about a month and didn't want to say anything {or really believe it was real} until we visited the doc. Well, the doc visit went really well, nothing abnormal, everything's healthy, there's only one {phew}.

So I spent the weekend thus far reading all my wonderful facebook comments, shopping for summer dresses that I can grow with, and being uber gassy. Yes, one of the perks of being preggers.
IMG_6418_11wkssm.jpg
Anyway, I've had to say a sad goodbye to the 6-pack {yes, you can hate me, I had them} and in the last week or so the baby bump has made an appearance. It wasn't going to be much longer before people started to notice.

So there's the big project that I'll be working on for the next, oh, 25 years. Woo, just when I thought I could relax...

8 comments:

Charity said...

WOW!! Congrats!! i would have commented you on fb but you apparently unfriended me. not that i'm bitter or anything.. ohhhh noo!! :) super excited for you!

embee said...

Uber gassy? We should just call you Sadie :)

Jennifer and Maddy said...

gassy... haha! you just wait until the 'fun' stuff starts!

daisygirl said...

So excited for you! Now I expect we'll be seeing some awesome baby craftiness from you!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah! Gassy isn't nothing!!! But I am just so super excited for you and can't wait to see the fun baby projects you come up with. Blessings to you, your hubby and your "big project" :o)

Piper said...

Aww- congrats to you!! I hope you have a great pregnancy. <3

Melissa said...

Ummm...are you trying to imply that there's a BUMP there? Because, NO there AIN'T!! :)
Congratulations, girlie sue. I'm happy for you.
And just from experience, the 6-pack returns easily after Baby #1, notsomuch after Baby #2. (the results might be different if I actually worked out!)
And also from experience, the gas goes away after the first, but notsomuch after the second. :)

Hopefully your second trimester will be fantabulous and you'll just feel like a total rock star. :)

cuzin cathy said...

Yahoo! You have joined the ranks of making the best gift to parents!!! I love being a nonni!..with every new grandchild an new chamber of my heart opens up with a new outpouring of love!!
Plus I can spoil them and send them home!! Hahahah!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...