Wednesday, February 23, 2011

wreath love

IMG_5097_wreath.jpgIMG_5099_wreath.jpg

So now I have a couple of my own lovely entrances and I no longer live in fear that a cute something or other will just be snatched and never seen again because in nyc, if it's not bolted down, it's free. This wreath is so easy to make, but I fear I bought the smallest wreath ever and it's completely dwarfed on my large door. Although it does fit nicely in the glass pane. I love how it really ties into the red door, but ironically i'll be painting both doors sunflower yellow as soon as the weather warms up! Ah well, i'll just have to make another...
IMG_5094_central.jpgIMG_5093_central.jpg
And here is a sneak peek at the soon to be finished office nook/message center/whatever you want to call it. The nice thing is everything will tie in with our kitchen look and it's built-in. AND it's uber counter space so I can push our ginormous monitor to the back and not have blurry vision when I walk away. Oh and did I mention the storage? Because I heart storage.

6 comments:

sullivanbrigade@yahoo.com said...

Cheri, how do you make the felt flower? The wreath is beautiful!!!

tinkerwhatwhat said...

http://www.make-it-do.com/make-it/lovely-hair-clip-flowers/

that's the tutorial i followed for the flowers. they're super easy and you'll want to stick them on everything...

carrie said...

wow!! that's one lovely wreath!! love the colors you chose!!:0)

daisygirl said...

I so need to go get materials for this! I have a very boring white door. And since I love daisies, I'm thinking a yellow wreath with white flowers, and not sure about the other flower colors...hmmm....any suggestions?

tinkstink said...

i would suggest a lighter and charcoal gray. yellow and gray is big right now.

daisygirl said...

That's kinda what I was leaning toward-glad we agree! Now I gotta go get some craft supplies!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...