Friday, October 29, 2010

while you're waiting

for my great return to the world of blogging and crafting and baking and pretty much anything but what I've been doing, I'll leave you with some leafy love:{these were all taken with my handy dandy fits-in-my-back-pocket Canon PowerShot SD780 IS in the foliage mode.}

{We're moving in tomorrow morning people!! I'm tired just thinking about it. Our second move in just 6 months, but hopefully our last for a few years...and now back to packing.}

IMG_3600_path.jpgIMG_3622_leaves.jpgIMG_3627_farm.jpgIMG_3636_museum.jpgIMG_3656_barn.jpg

3 comments:

daisygirl said...

I love fall! Love your pics too!

carrie said...

gorgeous photos!! Nothing like New England in the Fall!! love it!

HereBeDragons said...

Wow. AMAZING colors here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...