Friday, December 19, 2008

brrr baby brrr


i woke up completely disappointed at the utter lack of snow on the ground {not even a dusting, really?}. then i went to work and it started to snow {hallelujah}. then work closed early! that never happened in syracuse! not even in the worst storms!

so here i am, cozy and warm in my oswego sweats, drinking hot cocoa and listening to christmas music while waiting for the christmas shrub to dry out. i did it, i broke down and bought a leetle potted tree and some lights. i'll create a warm christmasy glow in this tiny apartment if it kills me. which it won't. but it will make me warm and fuzzy inside. just like this hot cocoa. cheers everyone!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooh, Central Park looks bee-u-ti-ful!

Anonymous said...

I never thought I would be the one saying this... Today was 72 and sunny! A great day for Jim to come home from the hospital...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...