Saturday, April 05, 2008

and the oscar goes to...

melissa!

congrats melissa, you guessed right, it's a new macbook pro laptop! and so far i love it. i'm sitting in bed, eating cookies, sipping milk and posting on my blog. i think laziness has just hit an all time high in my house.

honestly though, with all the traveling we've been doing and the freelance opportunities i wanted to be a part of, it was a no brainer for me. so after three years of wishing and wishing and waiting and waiting good old jobs introduced a newer macbook and i jumped on an older one and save lots o' bucks. plus the husband gets a discount at the apple store, who knew? anyway, when it's not one in the morning i'll post some pics of my new baby. in the meantime i need to get a carrying case....

so melissa, email me your address at tinkerellenATyahoo.com, and congrats again. thanks everyone for playing along!

2 comments:

the Jeffr said...

i have an "incase" backpack for my work laptop, and an "incase" sleeve for my home laptop. I like that brand, but it's probably not girly enough pour vous.
Why don't you just make one?

Anonymous said...

because the husband worries that it won't be durable enough. hello? i'm awesome. it sure will be.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...