Thursday, March 27, 2008

fabric friday - but on thursday


fabrics_yay.jpg, originally uploaded by tinkerellen.

alright, so stellar concert lastnight, BUT i need to buy a card reader before i can even get to any of my photos off it...more on that later...

here's some awesome fabrics from kandid kiwi, thanks bunches kelly, i love friends feeding my habit...the other two pinkies i found hiding in the fabric shop around the corner, cute cute. already have some paris tissue holders in the shop but i haven't cut into the sewing skulls yet....

working all next week, yay!

5 comments:

the Jeffr said...

What a let down. I come to see cool concert pics, and i get....fabric. snoooooore.

embee said...

remember the first time we went to the fabric shop in avon? i bought that fabric, mostly tan with the little teal in it - to make a curtain for my bathroom. of course its just sitting there right now.

Anonymous said...

i know, i immediately remembered that when i opened her box, i was like, hey....

Anonymous said...

All your nice fabrics and awesome craftiness makes me wish I had more time to sew-and of course more money to buy more and more and more of your cute crafty stuff!

Kelly said...

glad you like the fabric!

i would like to hear more about the concert...you know i love me some joshua radin.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...