Tuesday, February 26, 2008

recycled grocery bags


tshirt_bags.jpg, originally uploaded by tinkerellen.

so i had a bunch of too-small tshirts that i didn't know who to give to. now that my cousin is temporarily bigger than me {haha jen haha} i'll have to find another use for my shrunk cotton clothes.

so here it is, a bunch of shopping bags! cool, no? of course, i don't know how they'll hold up on an actual shopping trip, but i have high hopes for them. plus, they're just cute. i just turned them inside out, stitched the botton closed and cut off the sleeves.

what are you reusing these days?

5 comments:

Melissa said...

Does wearing the same pair of sweat pants 3 days in a row count for "reuse?"
Cute bags! You're such a crafty nut.

Anonymous said...

my boobs are huge. seriously.

Anonymous said...

I know how you feel, none of my shirts fit in the boob area!

Kelly said...

why are you so clever?

Anonymous said...

i'm not that clever, i just find all these brilliant ideas on the world wide crafty web...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...