Monday, January 14, 2008

contest winner, woot woot.


me_scarf.jpg, originally uploaded by tinkerellen.

and the weiner is: elizabeth from 'oh fransson!'...yay! {she's the inventor of that nifty little doorstop tutorial i want to try asap. i'm guessing our brooklyn loft will definately need to have cute doorstops hanging around...}

anyway, it IS a patchwork scarf. i've seen these things all over the crafty blog community lately and i wanted to try my own sans pattern. so i did and it was so simple. it still needs all the finishing stitched BUT priorities, priorities {you know, the BIG MOVE, are you sick of hearing about it yet?}. the back is a recycled old blanket that is so soft and warm. i can't wait to make another! these will definately make the cut for homemade christmas gifts next year, or is it too early to start thinking about next christmas?

so thanks for playing everyone! elizabeth, email me at tinkerellen@yahoo.com with your shipping info please....

9 comments:

Melissa said...

Congrats to Elizabeth! I love scarves...although I don't get too too many chances to wear them here in sunny LA. Very cute pattern, Crafty Mae!

Anonymous said...

cheri that is a really nice picture of you!

Anonymous said...

thanks jen! i was just thinking what a terrible job i did curling my hair this morning ;)

Elizabeth said...

Yay! Thank you! Your scarf turned out great. (I've been meaning to make one of these too.)

Anonymous said...

Can I just say how faboo your hair looks! I lurve it!!
Cherry

embee said...

tell me you took that pic with your other camera.

Anonymous said...

i took that pic in the mirror. so what you see, is what took it. why? you think it'ld be funny if i took a photo posed with my other camera?

embee said...

yes that's exactly why, i think it woudl be funny!

Sarah said...

Look how cute you are!

And, I LOVE your scarf.... seriously could be talked into purchasing one from you.....

: )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...