Wednesday, November 07, 2007

crafty genius


buttons.jpg, originally uploaded by tinkerellen.

the nice scrapbook people up the street from me decided to carry some a la carte goods. for example, these awesome buttons, 5 for a quarter! it's like a nickel and dime candy store for craft addicts. now to find lots of good homes for these colorful beauties...


totebag.jpg

the start of the handmade holidays...a cute tote on clearance at target got a nice facelift from moi and my new fancy shmancy machine. seriously. in. love. with. it.

a huge shop update to come soon! and i'm extending the 3 for $10 deal to include all $4 dollar earrings, so mix and match people and give some homemade love stocking stuffers. seriously. they're so good.

{PS: for all my myspace peeps out there, my account's been taken over by aliens. i can't even sign in to my page to delete it, so ignore any anal-probing that might take place. my apologies in advance...}

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

you said anal probing...

Anonymous said...

you said anal probing...

Wannabe said...

MMM....Flea Market Fancy. I heart Denyse Schmidt.

Anonymous said...

oh! glad to know that wasn't you.

Anonymous said...

then who was it?...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...