Tuesday, July 31, 2007

just because you're skinny

doesn't mean you're in shape. last week a ten floor stair climb proved that to me. don't get me wrong, a couple of months ago i was a diehard exerciser but then i had surgery and it was a good medical excuse to avoid the gym. BUT now that i'm trying to get back there it's so hard. the husband and i went running together lastnight and i was a sorry state of slacker. it was sad. i really need to pump me up. SO i'll be making my best attempt this week to conquer the stairmaster, the run and the weight room. i'ld love to get there in the am so i can avoid all the meatheads and the post-work traffic but i'ld need to go to bed early than 11 every night...wish me will power cause it has to be this week. since i've been trying this for 3 weeks now.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...