Monday, June 25, 2007

feel the consumer love


etsybuys.jpg, originally uploaded by tinkerellen.

1. the cutest gift tags from elle's studio etsy shop arrived a couple of weeks ago. i purposely bought them to bring some color to number 2 and i couldn't love them more. and they're birds. cute.

2. black and white IKEA gift wrap. am thinking not only about using red ribbon and my ellsie tags to adorn these, but also taking a red {or pink} marker and coloring in the lines...

3. eat your artichokes cards from vera june's etsy shop. love love love these. they're printed on nice watercolor paper so they have texture and the colors of the artichokes are beautiful {and they were cheap!}. i can't wait to write to someone...

4. gift tags also from vera june. got these to add some color to the ikea gift wrap if i run out of the red bird tags...

5. new new new fun fun fun fabric. for, you guessed it, more gretta bags for the shop. i'm in love with the pink and red combos and i plan on making an extra bag for me to keep...

had a great super fantastic weekend. lots of sun, relaxation, cleaning, laundry and shopping. and now it's back to actually working.

on a side note: thanks to everyone who's helped support me in my shop. i've sold 26 items! i feel the love. and check out isabelle, she's in the shop as of this morning! i promise to have more handy holders in the next week. i've even designed some of my own stellar papers and added tinker tags to the handy holder design....

3 comments:

Wannabe said...

Dude. You are so creative. I can't wait to get my Tink bag. I know I'm gonna love it. If you haven't shipped it yet, can you send me some business cards for your Etsy shop so I can be passing them around? Thanks! Oh, I love the fabric that looks paisleyish with the red. Love.

Anonymous said...

that's my fave too! i'm totally making myself a gretta bag with that fabric to keep. or maybe i'll try a messenger style...i'm sending your bag out tomorrow so i'll toss a bunch of biz cards in tonight...

Wannabe said...

It would look supafly with a pink polka dot inner fabric.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...