Friday, November 10, 2006

friday faves: glossy hits

music i'm loving currently:
'starlight' by muse
'crystal ball' by keane {which is currently streaming non-stop through my brain}

beauty products i'm loving currently:
victoria secrets beauty rush lip gloss
the mint shine is fantastic. except mine's currently MIA. must check all coat pockets when i get home.
body shop bees wax texturizing wax
if you have frizzy uncontrollable hair like me, you'll love it. plus it has a great smell.
alba organic self-tanning lotion
it gives me a little boost in the winter when i start looking extra vampy. i just apply some to my face and it gives a little glow without looking fake baked or orange.

habits i'm loving currently:
keeping track of workouts in my planner
i feel so productive when i look at the month and see lots of yellow highlighted spots.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...