Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Pass the tissues, now.

For the past three or four days I’m a faucet. Not that extreme really. But it’s not normal. I’ve been sobbing to certain songs on my way to work. I cry at the Hallmark commercials. Well, who doesn’t? And lastnight the while I watched Grey’s Anatomy, I cried, like a baby. Stupid comedy dramas. Usually my hormones don’t play this many tricks on me, but apparently this month they thought they’ld be funny. Jokers. I have to get out of this rut. Quick, someone get me a puppy I can kick.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

so when's the baby due?

Anonymous said...

waaah. wuss.

Anonymous said...

I would like to know who DIDN'T cry watching Grey's Anatomy Sunday night. Believe me, you weren't alone.

Anonymous said...

uh oh

Anonymous said...

mel, you should come visit me. then i can just kick you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...