Monday, October 18, 2004

mixing melodies

There's a million different tunes floating around the warehouse today. And here I sit. Calmly. Listening to my headphones. Unfortunately, it's not enough to drown out the madness of the 8 radios downstairs.

Everyone's so chatty today. It's helping the day go by. That and discovering that three of my friends have blogs just like this one. It's a really nice waste of time. But no matter how hard i've tried today, i've been fairly productive. Amazing.

Off to class tonight. I'm so behind it's laughable. I need to kick it into high-gear tonight. Really need to get the ball rolling on my website. It's hard though, this is "my" site so i'm being really finicky. Designers are definately their worst clients. I need to go with meteocre and just put it up so i can get my grade...

I need to call my Jared. My buddy, my pal Jared. Thanks for lending me the book Jen. I loved it. Read "Granny Torelli Makes Soup". I forget the author but it's a really fun read.

Weight: 108 Ciggys: yuck Alchohol Units: no time for drinking!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...