Tuesday, October 12, 2004

fantastic

My new friends are cool. They help me through lots of lonely boring late nights. They say things like 'fabulass' and 'you're so awesome, i bow in your presence'.

This weekend was falltastic. Pumpkin patch, apple picking, fall colors, sweater weather. I'm in heaven. We got a couple of pumpkins for carving and some apples for baking. Of course, we needed some instant gratification, so we also bought a warm pie from the stand. Apple pie rocks my world like a clearance sale at Pottery Barn.

While sitting around waiting for our lunch to arrive, my husband looks at me and says 'you miss the ocean, don't you?'. It's amazing that after three years you can still have those moments where you feel like you're still learning about one another.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...